Music is Life. God is Love.

LOL
By Joanne Lim on Monday, February 15, 2010 @ 5:39 PM {♥} 0 Comments





Just some freaking cute ducks to brighten your day! :D seriously.



Something funny happened yesterday....."Speed meeting"... Sorta like you get to know your partners who are sitting near you.... lol

"I'm from Malaysia."

"Oooh..... Cool. You came here to learn English?"

*********awkward pause but it wasn't quiet, people where talking non-stop wtf*************

"Er.... We do learn English back there. "

I was like, WHAT? o.o

I won't deny that I DON'T miss Malaysia. But still....... I miss my friends.


Múšïç ðrëåmêr

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?


Back to the Heaven?

Navigation

Me, Myself & I.
Christian. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Musician.

Haters can say what they may say, but i just sing for others to enjoy, so ENJOY !


Shoutboard


Twitter

Nuffnang!

Flashback


Whereabouts?

Credits
Designer: Romanticide
Images: Deviantart
Edit with: Adobe Photoshop Cs3
Re-edited by: Joanne :D