Music is Life. God is Love.

By Joanne Lim on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 @ 11:06 PM {♥} 0 Comments

Hmm. How do I put this?

I've met people. Loads of people.

And I'm starting to notice people whom I should not notice. == I hope this won't cause me to emo.

Assignments, tests, quizes & tutorial are drags.

I miss Malaysian food. duh. especially Kuching Laksa.

I'm frustrated. kinda. well sorta. :[ 'cause *insert reason* as if I'm gonna say it out here. :p

hopefully a new video by this week. I said HOPEFULLY. no strings attached. :p

And finally!! lol. I tuned my ukelule and it sounds better!!! ;) I'm still learning.



Múšïç ðrëåmêr
P.S. I crossout Korean Guys as one of my yearns 'cause the korean people here aren't good-looking. I guess so yeah. uuuew. ==

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?


Back to the Heaven?

Navigation

Me, Myself & I.
Christian. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Musician.

Haters can say what they may say, but i just sing for others to enjoy, so ENJOY !


Shoutboard


Twitter

Nuffnang!

Flashback


Whereabouts?

Credits
Designer: Romanticide
Images: Deviantart
Edit with: Adobe Photoshop Cs3
Re-edited by: Joanne :D