Music is Life. God is Love.

By Joanne Lim on Sunday, April 25, 2010 @ 1:43 AM {♥} 0 Comments

It's the end of term break. :( This is SO NOT good. Hate studying. == ok, fine. Who doesn't? It's one the things we have to go through in life. Test, assignment, grrrr.

And I don't regret studying Engineering anymore! :) Pastor was right. Everyone have a dream. And we have to risk something to make it come true rather than waiting around for it to happen! I see His plans slowly unveiling for me. He took me here for a reason. I risked everything (family,friends,food,my comfort zone) coming here because I dreamed of becoming an engineer before. I did! And a musician. :) With His blessings, I can do both! And I will not let anybody down. I'll have to work harder. I'll have to live by faith too. Update : I'm officially involved in StudentLife's praise and worship team. Yazzam!!! :D Serving christ and others with my sisters and brothers of Christ. Great. But don't expect me to preach yet? haha. Kidding.


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

← Back to the blog?


Back to the Heaven?

Navigation

Me, Myself & I.
Christian. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Musician.

Haters can say what they may say, but i just sing for others to enjoy, so ENJOY !


Shoutboard


Twitter

Nuffnang!

Flashback


Whereabouts?

Credits
Designer: Romanticide
Images: Deviantart
Edit with: Adobe Photoshop Cs3
Re-edited by: Joanne :D